Our HVAC Maintenance Specials In Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Portsmouth And Suffolk
Our HVAC maintenance specials are vital to keep your system running at peak performance. We know that you depend on your heating and cooling system to work efficiently when you turn it on. However, without routine maintenance, you have no control to prevent a system breakdown nor the insight to see it coming.
At After Hours Heating and Cooling, we offer you professional HVAC maintenance specials for your convenience and peace of mind. We recommend performing maintenance twice a year, to properly monitor and maintain your system and keep it running smoothly.
How Often Should I Have Maintenance Done On My HVAC Unit?
We all know the importance of vehicle maintenance. As our cars need routine attention, your HVAC system is no different. At After Hours Heating and Cooling, we recommend TWO tune ups / maintenance services and cleanings per year. Ideally, we recommend you have your heating system serviced in October and your air conditioner maintenance in April. This routine attention helps give you insight on the status of the system, helps the unit operate at peak efficiency, and lowers your chances of costly breakdowns.
Benefits of routine HVAC maintenance include:
- Analysis and maintenance by a certified HVAC technician
- A longer lifespan for your HVAC system
- Lower utility costs help save your money
- Prevention of costly, unexpected breakdowns
- Improved indoor air quality
- The ability to monitor and prevent any future problems
- Assurance that your system will keep your family comfortable
Our HVAC Maintenance Specials & Coupons
Check out our latest HVAC maintenance specials for the Hampton Roads community. We want you to have affordable options and cost-effective choices to try our services. So, we offer you these incentives to give us a try.
Our HVAC maintenance specials and coupons are available during several months of the year, for your convenience and cost savings. As the seasons cycle in and out in Hampton Roads, the weather can change quite drastically. Don’t be left behind! Schedule for one of our Early Bird Specials in April or October to get the best discounts. Call us at (757) 589-1994 or contact us online to schedule an appointment!
Our Spring / Summer Maintenance Specials
Our Fall / Winter Maintenance Specials
What Do You Get In Our HVAC Maintenance Specials?
What do you get in our HVAC maintenance specials? Our maintenance specials offer you great prices, and include the following quality checks and services:
- Clean electrical cabinet
- Test capacitors
- Check and test contactors
- Check wire connections
- Check amp draw on fan motors
- Check amp draw on compressors
- Clean condenser coil (in spring only)
- Inspect blower wheel and motor
- Inspect and clean drain pan
- Inspect and clean drain line
- Test refrigerant levels, as applicable
- Verify proper voltage
- Verify thermostat operation
- Change air filters, if provided by owner
- Test and inspect heat strips, as applicable
- Test and inspect burner assembly, as applicable
- Test and inspect induced draft motor, as applicable
- 4 filter changes and 1 belt change per year, as applicable*
*For commercial maintenance only
How To Minimize Your Chances Of Costly HVAC Repairs
- Change your air filter at least every 90 days (we recommend Home Depot’s Rheem filters)
- Keep bushes, grass and debris from growing in or around the outside unit, to not inhibit airflow
- Do not lower your thermostat below 70 degrees during the warm months
- Do not raise your thermostat above 78 degrees during the cold months
- Clean / clear the condensate drain line with a shop vacuum every 60 days